Yields 4 Servings
- 2 lbs chicken thighs or chicken drumsticks
- 2 lbs rutabaga or celery root, peeled and cut into 2-3 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
Garlic and Paprika Mayo
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Place the chicken and the rutabaga in a baking dish.
3. Season with salt, pepper and paprika powder. Drizzle with olive oil and mix well.
4. Bake in the oven until the chicken is well done, about 40 minutes. Lower the heat towards the end if the chicken or rutabaga is getting too golden brown.
5. Mix the mayonnaise with seasoning and serve together with the roasted chicken and rutabaga.
Aobadi, A. (2019, October 16). Oven-baked paprika chicken with rutabaga. Retrieved from Diet Doctor: https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/oven-baked-paprika-chicken-with-rutabaga