Updated: Feb 12
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yields 4 Servings
(Asian Salmon, 2019)
- 1 lb wild-caught salmon
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- ¼ cup toasted sesame oil
- ½ tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ tablespoon lime zest
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes *optional
- 2 tablespoons Green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven or grill to 375.
2. Whisk together the marinade ingredients.
3. Lay salmon in a baking dish and pour marinade over it. Allow salmon to marinate for at least 10 minutes. 1-2 hours is best.
4. Lay salmon on a grilling mat or wrap in a piece of aluminum foil. Cook for 15 minutes. Do not flip! You can test to see if the salmon is done by seeing if it flakes with a fork.
5. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds if desired
6. Serve over rice, a salad, or with veggies.
Asian Salmon. (2019, June 11). Retrieved from The Clean Eating Couple: https://thecleaneatingcouple.com/asian-salmon/