Updated: Jan 7, 2020
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yields 4 Times
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Chopped cilantro, for garnish
1. Preheat an oven to 425º
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, and garlic.
3. On a large baking sheet, toss cauliflower in sauce until fully coated. Season generously with salt and pepper.
4. Spread into an even layer and roast until slightly charred and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
5. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Abraham, L. (2019, July 31). Bang Bang Cauliflower. Retrieved from delish: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a57497/bang-bang-cauliflower-recipe/