Updated: Jan 7, 2020
Here's a great healthy alternative to traditional sushi! It's best to save this recipe for phase 4!
(Miyashiro, Lauren. Delish. 2018. 16 December 2019.)
Prep and Cook Time: 10-15 Minutes
Yield: 12 Sushi Rolls
- 1 large cucumber
- ⅓ cup hummus
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives
- ¼ cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- Small sprigs of fresh dill
- Optional: Lemon wedges
1. Using a vegetable peeler, slice the cucumber into thin flat strips. Lay slices down on paper towels. Dab lightly to drain excess moisture.
2. On a cutting board or clean work surface, lay two cucumber slices on top of each other. Spread a thin layer of hummus on the top of each slice. Sprinkle feta, kalamata olives, and cherry tomatoes on top.
3. Tightly roll each cucumber slice. Stick a small sprig of dill into each sushi piece. Optional: Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top.
Miyashiro, L. (2018, October 17). Greek Sushi. Retrieved from Delish: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a57729/greek-sushi-recipe/