Updated: Apr 1, 2019
Ingredients for chicken:
-Chicken 20oz (almost 2 chicken breasts) cut roughly in 1.5 inch cubes
-Garlic and ginger paste 1 tbsp
-Kasoori Methi (powdered dried fenugreek leaves) 1 tbsp (you can get this at Indian Grocery store)
-Chicken tikka masala* 1 tbsp (you can get this at Indian Grocery store)
-Pink Salt 1 tsp
-Salt ½ tsp
-Chickpea flour 2 tsp (optional)
-Oil 2 tsp (try virgin oils only)
-Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Directions for chicken:
1. Make a paste of all above ingredients except chicken.
2. Rub the paste on the cut chicken and let it sit for 1 hour.
3. Heat your oven on high broil settings.
4. Place your chicken either on satte sticks or directly on a baking sheet, cook for 5 to 7 mins then flip and cook for another 5 to 7 mins.
5. Serve it hot with some fresh lemon juice sprinkled on top.
* Chicken tikka masala regulates the amount of heat you want in your food you you van add less or more as per your taste. *
Ingredients for vegetables:
-1 cup Green bell pepper cut in 1 inch cubes
-1 cup orange bell pepper cut in 1 inch cubes
-1 cup red bell pepper cut in 1 inch cubes
-1 cup red onions cut in 1 inch cubes
-1 cup zucchini cut in slices of ½ inch width.
Directions for vegetables:
1. Mix cut vegetables and spray some oil on them
2. Put them on a baking tray and broil them with high setting for 10 mins on first side
then flip and cook for 5 more minutes.
3. Spray (salt as per taste) and black pepper powder before serving.