Updated: Apr 1, 2019
(This recipe serves 2 people)
Ingredients for tofu:
-Tofu 14 oz (extra firm) cut in ½ inch cubes
-Garlic and ginger paste 1 tbsp
-Kasoori Methi (powdered dried fenugreek leaves) 1 tbsp (you can get this at Indian Grocery store)
-Chicken tikka masala* 1 tbsp (you can get this at Indian Grocery store)
-Pink Salt ½ tsp
-Salt ½ tsp
-Virgin Olive Oil 2 tsp
-Lemon juice 1 tsp
Directions for tofu:
1. Make a paste of all above ingredients except tofu.
2. Gently rub the paste on the tofu.
3. Heat your oven on high broil settings, place your tofu on a baking sheet.
4. Cook for 5 to 7 mins then flip and cook for another 5 to 7 mins.
5. Serve it hot with some Chat Masala (you can get this from Indian grocery store) and fresh lemon juice sprinkled on top.
*I sometimes cook the tofu in air fryer for 10 mins with regularly changing sides.*
* Chicken tikka masala regulates the amount of spoce you want in your food you you can add less or more as per your taste. *