● 6 eggs
● 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream or sour cream
● Salt and pepper
● 3 oz. shredded cheese
● 2 oz. butter
● ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
● ½ green bell pepper, finely chopped
● 5 oz. smoked deli ham, diced
1. In a blending dish, mix eggs and cream until fluffy. Include salt and pepper.
2. Add half of the shredded cheddar and blend.
3. Soften the margarine in a griddle with medium warmth;
4. Sear the diced ham, onion and peppers for a couple of minutes.
5. Add the egg mixture and cook until the point that the omelet is relatively done. Be extra careful not to burn the edges.
6. Decrease the heat after a while. Put whatever remains of the cheddar to finish everything and crease the omelet.
7. Serve immediately... and enjoy!