Updated: Jan 7, 2020
You can whip this dish up in just ten minutes with these simple steps!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yields 4 Servings
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 1/2 tsp ground cayenne
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the ground beef/turkey and all of the spices.
2. Cook over a medium flame for about 5 minutes.
3. When the meat is cooked through, add salsa.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Optionally garnish with red onion, cilantro, avocado, lime, cheese, sour cream, corn, or peppers
Sevigny, M. (n.d.). 10 Minute “No Chop” Keto Chili – Low Carb. Retrieved from I Breathe I'm Hungry: https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/10-minute-no-chop-low-carb-chili/