Updated: Jan 7, 2020
The holidays are approaching faster than ever! Here is a great low carb dessert recipe that will be a hit at Christmas dinner. *This recipe is only permitted in Phase Four*
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Overall Time: 3 Hours and 30 Minutes
16 Servings Total
(Keto Diet App, 2019)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 ⅓ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Optional: 1 tsp espresso powder
- 3 cups raw cashews, soaked 12 hours or boiled for 1 hour
- ¾ cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup + 3 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp unsweetened vanilla extract
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup confectioners Swerve or powdered Erythritol
- 3 oz Dark chocolate bar (100% chocolate)
- ⅓ cup of coconut milk
- Few drops of stevia or Swerve, to taste
1. Place all the crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until a crushed graham cracker-like mixture forms. Press the mixture into a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan.
2. In the same food processor (no need to clean), combine all of the filling ingredients and blend until super smooth (about 2-5 minutes), stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides.
3. Pour the filling on top of the crust. Freeze for 2 hours.
4. For the ganache, bring the coconut milk to a boil. Pour over 3 oz of the chopped chocolate. Add stevia or Swerve, to taste.
5. Freeze for another hour.
Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month or chilled for up to 7 days.
Lester, L. (2019, February 28). Low-Carb Raw Chocolate Cheesecake. Retrieved from Keto Diet App: https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/raw-low-carb-chocolate-cheesecake
11 views0 comments