Updated: Jan 7
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
(Minimalist Baker, nd)
- Cooking spray
- 2-3 medium sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/8"-thick coins
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375º and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Arrange sweet potatoes in an even layer and season with salt and pepper.
3. Roast 15 minutes, then flip and roast until crispy, 15 minutes more.
4. Let cool, then serve.
Smith, I. (2018, December 18). Basil Avocado Shrimp Salad Wraps & Sweet Potato Chips. Retrieved from delish: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a25564220/avocado-shrimp-salad-lettuce-wraps-recipe/